Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 2013 Birchbox

Hey everyone,

How's it going? Guess what I got in the mail today?! My June Birchbox.  I'm so happy it didn't get lost in the mail.  The post office some how lost my April and May Birchbox (urgh, fists in the air).  I was so upset! The first time it said it was delivered but I'm guessing it got misplaced in the wrong mail box.  Then in May, my box just got lost at the Redmond post office for 2 weeks.  Luckily, the customer service at Birchbox is absolutely top notch.  It's amazing how great customer service can go a long way.  Anyways, enough talking, now for pictures.  This month is the new re branding of Birchbox.  They have a new logo and everything.  To celebrate their new logo they even gave all their customers a bottle of nail polish.  Some how I knew I would get their cream/white color.  Why? Because it was the most boring color.  :| I think they had a coral, lavender, mint and purple? Ah, I don't remember.  Anyways, they included a set of post cards which I thought was neat.  I'm really digging the mint green they used on the tiny box.  So pretty ^^.





 Overall, I really enjoyed the deluxe size of shampoo and also the face scrub.  I've been shopping around for a good face scrub after moving to the US so I'm glad I got this sample.  I'll just need to give it a try first.  It smells like lemons.  The perfume smells nice too, but I've never been a big fragrance person.  I'm glad we can now limit the number of perfumes we get in a year.  I think this is one of the best boxes I've gotten so far.  I didn't post April or May boxes because I felt it wasn't really different.  May's box wasn't the best because I just got whatever box they had left as a replacement.  I think I got a broken eye pencil (they're resending a replacement), cucumber sun screen, and a bottle of hair spray protector.

Take care for now, I'll post some new needle felting projects soon!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Neat :)You can use a coloured glitter topcoat on top of the cream polish to jazz it up a bit if that's what you like :)

    ReplyDelete