Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Needle Felted Mushroom & heart keychain

Hey everyone,

How's it going? Not much happening on our end of the world.  The weather in Washington is nice and hot.  We've been hiking quite a bit and I'm enjoying the outdoor activities.  I'll need to dig up all those pictures and write a post about it soon.  We hiked up Mount Si and also Rattlesnake Ledge.  Both are beautiful places and I can't wait to go back.

To all my Toronto people, I hope you are all safe and sound.  I saw pictures of the rainstorm and noticed major flooding of the highways.  Wow, when it rains it pours huh?

Nothing new on the crafting front.  We are in the midst of another move so I am slowly packing up my paper craft items... tear.  :P No worries though, I've been needle felting in between color selections and home renovation research.

Since I love hearts I decided to make this cute little heart keychain.  

Also continuing with my happy needle felting series, I made this little happy mushroom ^^


Take care! Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment