Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Needle Felting Ducks

Hello everyone,

A big sorry for the lack of updates! We've been pretty busy doing house renovations etc.  I'm glad to say that we've kind of settled down now so I can get back to the good stuff (needle felting, blogging, crafting!).  At least my craft room is up and running! We finally painted it a beautiful shade of grey (Behr's Dolphin fin).  If you look closely it's in the background of my pictures below.  It's my favorite spot in the house (it's also the warmest place because it gets all the sun light).  I just love needle felting there.  Here's a sneak peek at what I've created so far :) They are large versions of my small needle felted ducks. They'll be going up in the shop soon so please stay tuned.  The little grey girl duck is my favorite.  Isn't the bow darling?! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment