Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1 Week before Christmas

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is doing great! There were some blizzard warnings over the weekend, but I've yet to see snow in the north east areas of Seattle! We will see if it will be a white Christmas this year.

Anyways, did everyone have a great weekend? Since it's December, and the weather is getting cold, I know a lot of people have been falling ill, which has put a lot of unneeded stress on people.  Try not to feel stressed out and try to think of the little things in life that make you smile :) It's easy to be consumed by work, but just remember that we are so fortunate in life.

On the weekend, I woke up to pancake breakfast (YUMMO!).  This is Mr C's famous pancake breakfast, the best out there.. IMO.  I wasn't feeling well the night before so I was happy to see some food (even android man is eying the food).  Over the weekend, I tried king crab for the first time in potato salad, ate some good sashimi, enjoyed the company of new people, and tried a new dim sum place.  We tried a place called Joi (http://joisbellevue.com) that was recommended by someone.  Funny enough we actually bumped into them the next morning at dim sum, small world huh?  It's actually not too bad.  I would recommend it for it's atmosphere, and some of the food items were pretty good. We went around noon, and some of the food items were kind of cold, but still very true to taste.  I wish I had taken pictures, maybe next time?

Anyways, as the holidays are approaching, I can't help but feel excited! Since it's our first Christmas together, we kind of went all out.  We got a Christmas tree, wrapped up presents and even bought a mini turkey (no, not a chicken... lol).  I'm so excited about Mr C's reaction when he opens up my present for him.  I hope he likes it!  Please let me know how you will be celebrating Christmas, I would love to know!




Take care everyone.  1 WEEK until Christmas! Woohoo.  

1 comment: