Friday, December 14, 2012

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! Woohoo, it's Friday and I don't have to worry about working the weekend.  Crazyness.  Anyways, hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the weekend.  These past 2 days have been great here in Seattle - no rain (woohoo, *clap clap clap*). I took advantage of the wonderful weather and went out to check out Redmond Library and Bellevue Mall.  They are both very busy places during the day!

Yesterday for dinner I made some marinaded chicken breast and avacado fries.  Yes friends, I tried to be adventurous.  I made avacado fries :P... yes they can be baked.  I basically coated them with panko flakes, eggs and flour and baked them.  They came out nice and cripsy, great with ketcup, but alone they were bitter.  How can something so soft and nutty become so bitter? WHY!? Who knew they would become so TERRIBLE after?  Well not terrible, they looked great and for the most part tasted good (slathered with ketchup).  Anyways, after some bing searches, I learned that avacadoes should never be cooked because they become bitter.  Oh well! I learned something new -- you did too! :D

Also, Mr C's special Christmas came in the mail today.  I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I'll let you guys know after the holidays what it was.  Also, I started to make jewelry again.  I forgot how relaxing it can be.  

Asian inspired Chicken
Avocado Fries



Earrings!
Enjoy the weekend! 
<3 J

FAVORITE bag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment