Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 3

Hello everyone, another entry for week 3.  Nothing new to share, the weather is the same - rainy.  I've developed a better routine these days.  It's nice to have some structure and goals during the day. 

Anyways, this week I tried my hand at making Bulgogi (a Korean style marinaded beef).  It came out really well actually, sweet and savory just like the restaurants.  I followed a recipe that I found online.  If you're interested this is the recipe I followed (http://savorysweetlife.com/2009/07/marinade-this-bulgogi-recipe-korean-barbequed-beef).  It really is a great and easy marinade to use on almost everything.  I might try it with chicken next time.  I also made a side dish of Chinese vegetables with garlic.

Cooking is so much fun! I love how you have to multi-task and in a way be adventurous.  Kind of reminds me of being in a Blood Bank again.  Mr C tried it after work, and he said it was, and I quote "Amazing!".  I could tell it was his favourite dish so far because he almost ate it all!  Another sucessful recipe to add to my book!

On a side note, I recently made a picture frame drawing board.  I pretty much draw little pictures and messages for Mr. C whenever I can.  This week's theme is Google's android man.  lol, enjoy the little drawing.  Hope it brightens up your day as it does mine.  

Take care and until next time!

<3 Janet



1 comment: