Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crafts: Needle Felting

Hey everyone,

Just a short post here to show you some more of my woolly animal creations.  I'm so glad a friend mentioned this to me because I'm really loving it (Thanks JessMadeThis!).  It requires a lot of patience and focus.  I can't count how many times I've poked myself with the needle (reminds of me phlebotomy class all over again).

Anyways, I spent the afternoon making these 2 little furry friends.  Say hello to Miss Piggy and her friend Mr Penguin (creative names huh).  The end result for the penguin came out really well.  The piggy I think is a little too red, but it's a special present for someone so I hope they like it!   I also tried my hand at crocheting this week.  You can take a peek at my work in the photo with Miss Piggy.  I used a milk tea colored yarn which I found at the Daiso (I love Daiso!!). 

Not much going on except that it's raining again.. haha, what's new :P Still kind of having writer's block so please bear with me! I'll let my pictures do the talking.

Enjoy and stay warm all my Canadian readers!  Miss you all!

Love,

Janet





2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sorry my comments have not been more original :P The penguin is adorable :)

    I'm questioning your poking yourself during phlebotomy...do you use fake veins? Scary lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    We started out using fake veins, but then we started to practice on each other. hehe fun :D

    ReplyDelete