Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Joann Haul + Needle Felted Magnets

Hey everyone!! Happy May 1st!

I can't believe it's already May.  I can't wait until we have summer weather!  Then I can eat frozen yogurt outdoors without the fear of brain freeze ;)

Guess what? I got my first sale today.  Thanks to the person who purchased my little camera charm <3.   I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.  I was so excited/happy that I made some new things today.  After shipping the package, I decided to walk around Joann's and Michaels.  I got a lot of crafting stuff at Joann's. I even found a mini x-acto cutting board.  Guess how much it was? Only $3.94! Yes, you read that correctly.  I was floored because it was such a great deal! It was on final clearance, and I had to get it.  I even walked around the store once to make sure I really needed it.  I've been wanting to get something like this for awhile (I hate cutting paper with an exacto knife/scissors).  


 My beautiful new x-acto cutting board.  Haha... chop chop
 I made some furry friend magnets! :) I will do some "vanity" shots sometime this week.  Just wanted to come up with more things before the weekend.  It's just a baby chick and a rabbit... you know just chilling around the Washington area.

I finally made something for myself!  It's a little flower for my bag or jacket.  Unfortunately the pins I bought from Joann are terrible... urgh.  I don't think they are useable, but I'll see...

Take care :)

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing us your crafty haul. $3.94 for a cutting board? That's pretty amazing. I love the little flower. So cute for a brooch.

    ReplyDelete