Thursday, May 30, 2013

Needle Felting: Large Blue Duck

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates! Due to unforeseen circumstances, Mr C and I had to go back to Toronto to attend to some family matters.  It was a really rushed trip back home, so I didn't really have time to make any updates.  I'm back now, and working really hard to come up with new things for the shop and for the blog! I've been trying to come up with new items and cooking up new dishes (stay tuned).

This month, I've been noticing that a lot of people have been looking my tiny little duck.  I even had a fellow Etsy buyer suggest to make a larger duck.  So I did it guys.  I made a larger one!

What do you think?

I'm going to post this happy duck? penguin? hybrid in the store soon!  He came out really well, and I hope to make a yellow one soon.  Too bad these furry friends take so long to make... :P


Anyways, one of my closest friend has introduced me to the world of cardmaking/scrapbooking.  It's a magical world, filled with beautiful papers, stamps, ribbon, and paper punches.  While in Toronto I picked up a paper tag puncher.  I also brought back my Martha Stewart heat tool (which I love) for some wet embossing.  This is a little sneak peek of what I've been working on.  I'm still on the search for a small hole puncher/setter tool.  Hopefully next month since I've kind of destroyed my crafts budget.  Whoops? :P haha


Take care! Woo hoo, almost the weekend!

<3 Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment