Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sewing project: Cord Organizer

Hey everyone,

Hope you're having a great Tuesday.  I haven't been needle felting lately, instead I've been sewing.  After some minor hiccups, I think I finally know how to use the sewing machine.  In fact, I find sewing so peaceful now... my beautiful sewing machine.. how I love you



I know I know, I should be needle felting and coming up with new creations for my store, however I felt the intense need to make this little creation.

Don't you hate it when your cords are a mess? This weekend, I spent 15 minutes trying to untangle my earphones at the gym.  I was so annoyed that I decided to sew these little cord organizers.  I used some fabric I had from my previous project to make this.  It's not really complete yet as I'm waiting for my snap fastner pliers to come in the mail.  I'm really excited though because they look so cute.  I can't wait to use them.  I'll see how they turn out once I add a fastener.     

 A made a couple of these cord organizers with different ribbon designs.  I found some beautiful ribbon from Marshall's this weekend that I had to incorporate into the design. 


I'm so obsessed with ribbon right now! I love the happy cheery designs :)  What do you think? Should I add these cord organizers to my store?  Also what's your current obsession? I'd love to know

Take care,

Janet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment