Friday, May 31, 2013

Needle Felted Yellow duck and paper adventure


Hello everyone,
A happy Friday to you! Today I had some time to make a larger version of my mini ducks! I think he came out pretty well :) Now there's a mother duck for the baby ones :). 

Anyways, yesterday I had mentioned my paper adventure and I just wanted to share some paper projects with you.  While in Toronto, I picked up this neat 3 in 1 paper tag puncher at Michael's.  I know what you're thinking.  I'm a little crazy for lugging this heavy metal brick from Toronto to Seattle.  In my defense, I got a 50% off coupon and I really liked the fact that this paper punch had a lever to press down on.  With this neat puncher, I've been making some pretty gift tags.  I'm just not sure what to do with them yet!


 Happy Weekend! :)
Janet



2 comments:

  1. You're not crazy...I would have done the same thing. Ha! The duck is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jessica! It was a great deal! You can't find that model anymore hahah =)

      Delete