Monday, April 22, 2013

Etsy store: Handmade needle felting charms and decorations

Hey everyone,

Happy Monday to all those in the West coast, and Happy Tuesday for those reading tomorrow :) Hope everything is going well.  I've been on and off blogger recently because I'm working on some exciting things.  As you all know, I've been looking into starting an Etsy store for awhile and I have some fun news! I'm going to launch my Etsy store this Saturday.  So far I have eight items ready on etsy, but I hope I can get more stuff on there soon.  

Here's a preview.  I hope you will all check it out this Saturday, and I'll be sure to post more throughout the week :)

If you guys have an etsy account, please follow me too! I'd love to make more friends. 

Here's my store's link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/janetspurpleumbrella
The shop isn't activated yet but you can surely follow me.  

Here's a sneak peak at some of the items I'll be selling! Let me know what you think :)






2 comments:

  1. I love everything so far. I can't wait to see it live on Etsy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete