Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Needle Felted Camera Revisited

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post about a project that has been revisited.  I love modifying previous projects because it's a lot of fun finding new ways to make something really shine.  I love it when my friends re-finish different furniture pieces because they look amazing afterwards.  I'm hoping one day I'll have the space to do something big like that :) In the meantime, I'm content with re-finishing this little camera project.  I added strung a piece of nylon string and then some needle felted balls to my little camera.  What do you guys think? This is something I wish to put it in my Etsy store (once I get that up and going).  I really need your advice on the bottom piece of string though... the ones at the bottom of the camera.  Should I cut them?  Please let me know what you think :) I'd love to hear from you readers :) Please? :) <3



Also yesterday we had a wicked rainstorm with lighting, thunder and hail! Take a look at the window =p isn't that crazy?... Middle of April too!  Is your country experiencing crazy weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment