Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Needle Felting: Mini Camera

 A BIG hello to everyone :D

Hope everyone is doing well.  I can't believe Spring is here already.  The days seem to go by too quickly these days.

Anyways, I just wanted to post about my newest needle felting project.. daaa da da... a camera.  I've been wanting to make a wool camera for awhile now, but just haven't gotten the chance.  Mr C is a camera enthusiast so I thought it would be fun way to surprise him after a long day of work. I finally did it :) Came out pretty well too, so I'm really happy.  I want to make it into a key chain, so I'll keep you guys posted on when I do.  Not entirely sure how to go about doing that though :P.... any ideas? I've tried ribbon before, but I do want it to last against keys etc.

What do you guys think of my newest creation? Any suggestions on what I should make next?  Next up on my list is a happy donut, just for Maganda. 

Wish me luck!

Take care!

<3 Janet




1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I'm not very familiar with needle felting so I'm not quite sure how possible it would be to use metal. maybe a tassel of some kind?

    ReplyDelete