Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Birchbox March 2013 Reveal

Hey everyone,

I hope you're doing great and enjoying this wonderful month! :D Before you read any further I warn you this will be a make up post.  I'll be talking about my March Birchbox so if you're interested please read further if not I promise I'll have an interesting post in the near future.  Anyways, you have been warned, lol.  For those who are curious, please stay tuned.

I'm so happy that my March Birchbox just came in the mail.  I think these beauty boxes are the best things in the world! Why? Because 1) you can try new brands 2) it comes every month through the mail 3) it's so well packaged.  I've been tracking this package since it shipped Friday... yes I know, I'm a little sad. hahah, or a little obsessive.  I'm not sure which, maybe a bit of both.  Once the box has shipped you can actually view what you got in your box online.  The box is suppose to be tailored to your beauty profile.  I'm not sure how much they follow it as I've gotten 3 hair products in a row (mousse, hair spray, hair oil)... even though I'm sure I said I was more into face care.  Oh well, no complaints since I've been getting pretty large samples :)  Mr C once suggested I wait so it would be a surprise.  haha, yeah right :P, I peeked a bit. Actually I squinted as I opened up my Birchbox page so I didn't know what I was getting exactly.  Anyways, enough talk, let's look at pictures.  

Outer cardboard shell that covers the box


This is what the package usually looks like.  They include a nice little card that introduces the product and the cost at full size.









This is the actual box.  I love the kraft box.  I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.
March samples before I savaged the box. 























From left to right
1) Oscar Blandi Hair life mousse: designed to inflate your limp sad locks.
2) Whish Shave Crave Shavin cream in blueberry scent: allows for a foam free shave
3) Make Eyeshadow in Great Lakes: pretty much a blue eyeshadow in a tiny cute case
4)Make Face Primer: designed to increase your makeup's endurance
5) Madewell Emery Board: very cute floral pattern

Thoughts: 
Overall the March box wasn't too bad.  I can't wait to try the eyeshadow and even the mousse.  I was really hoping to get another BB cream sample though!  I'm happy about the larger samples and new brands. I like the blue eyeshadow since it can act as an eye liner. Birchbox hasn't really disappointed me as the excitement of trying new things definitely keep me coming back.  Do any of you subscribe to other beauty boxes? 

If you're from the States and interested in subscribing monthly to Birchbox ($10 a month), please hit the link.  I even get referral point if you do :D.  Thanks. https://www.birchbox.com?raf=tnqf7

1 comment:

  1. Pretty :) You should use the products and take pictures of you using them :)

    ReplyDelete