Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Needle Felting: Mr C and baby turtle

Hey everyone,

How's your week been so far? Just a quick post about two recent needle felting projects.

 I've been trying really hard to come up with something original and cute.  I decided one day to needle felt Mr C.  lol, why not? I think he's pretty original...definitely never been done before in the needle felting world?  Here he is!  The picture was taken last year at the first Starbucks in Pike's Place.  For those of you who know Mr C, don't you think it looks like him? :P He objected to the glasses at first since he said they made him look old, but I think they add a bit of character. 

 
Today I also made a miniature turtle! He was definitely really fun to make and rather cute.  He fits in the palm of my hand.  What do you think I should do with this little guy? Keychain or magnet? I was thinking it would look great as a magnet on our fridge.  It could even become a bookmark too.  Let me know by commenting below, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  :D


 
 
 
Take care and have a great week! <3 Janet


 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, wow! Now you need a needle-felted Janet to keep him company. The turtle is adorable! I think a magnet is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you turn it into a magnet, you could start a collection of needle-felted animals on your fridge :)

    ReplyDelete